There was no important industry news this week.
I distributed this written material to 420 Investor subscribers during the week:
Avoid Most Canadian LPs for Now
Cannabis Sub-Sector Review - 09/23/22
420 Investor Model Portfolio Composition 09/23/22
420 Investor Weekly Review 09/23/22
Here are some of this week's highlights for Focus List names:
- AAWH named two execs as interim co-CEOs and moved its CEO to Executive Chairman. The company retained Russell Reynolds to help find a new CEO. The charges against Abner Kurtin apparently were dropped in Florida.
- CGC sold its Tweed and Tokyo Smoke stores in Canada to OEG Retail Cannabis for an undisclosed amount.
- CWBHF announced a distribution agreement with Southern Glazer's.
- FFLWF opened a store co-located Circle K, owned by its investor, Couche-Tarde, in the Greater Toronto Area.
- GNLN completed the sale of its headquarters for $9.95 million.
- JUSHF filed its first Form 10-Q for Q2.
- LOWLF began selling Lowell 35 pre-rolls in California.
- PLNHF announced its first harvest in the expanded Nevada cultivation unit.
- TCNNF opened two dispensaries in West Virginia, giving it a total of 8 in the state. It also launched Khalifa Kush Cannabis in Florida.
- TLLTF amended its Pennsylvania facility purchase and sale agreement again.
- TRSSF announced plans to bring the Cookies brand to Pennsylvania.
- VRNOF CEO George Archos sold about 55K shares at $4.76 and issued a filing that didn't say anything about the purpose, which was to pay taxes on RSUs.
Please check the Focus List, (which has technical, fundamental and valuation ratings as well as a market-cap table). To help track market caps, we maintain tables for the Canadian LPs and the American cannabis operators and ancillary companies.
There were comments in over 110 discussions in the Forum. Don't miss out on this most informative part of ...